5G System Data Architect
9 mo. contract | Remote
** W2 ONLY ** NO C2C **
Implements technical solutions and management processes to achieve overall objectives by means of implementing systems or enterprise- wide solutions, using the company's or third-party hardware/software products and/or processes and methodologies Integrates solutions and strategies within the customer environment, based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing systems infrastructure Identifies additional product/services sales opportunities in customer organization
Assists the sales organization and related Practice Areas as technical/industry subject matter experts
Role requires skills and understanding of the industry best practices and methodologies to tie dissimilar components together into an aggregate system
Primary expert to construct the specific solution, scope document, risk profile, and corresponding financials Uses expertise to construct specific and detailed solutions that encompass process, technology, project and staffing plans
Constructs risk assessments and corresponding remediation plans relative to custom solution proposals
Participates in the construction of financial models that align with custom solution proposals
Composes applicable services agreements (e.g. Statements of Work, SLA documentation, etc.) that specify processes, technology, staffing, deliverables, commitments, risk, and project management aspects of a solution
Supports deal negotiation and closure to include transition support to service delivery
Serves as a services subject matter expert to both internal and external customers
Follows all organizational standard operating procedures relative to cost modeling, approvals and reviews, and all other associated workflow, documentation and deliverables
Participates in applicable win-loss reviews and incorporates learnings into future solutions
- The Data Architect is responsible for developing data models to meet the needs of the companies 5G solutions. Translate 5G solution business and operations data requirements into logical data models for information/data flow between components of the 5G solution leveraging defined data modeling standards and industry best practices.
- Develops information and data models relevant to 5G systems including studying existing standards and best practices and available benchmarks; develops information life cycle management including data classes and subclasses, indexes, directories, repositories, messages, sharing, hiding, replication, back-up, retention, and recovery.
- Design and implements data management for 5G operational elements and applications and required data pipeline/hierarchy solution including structured/unstructured/in-memory/data-warehouse repositories, data replication and caching; developing and maintaining data and feature dictionaries and repositories; converting logical data models to physical data models; documenting model schema and system management.
- Validates data models by defining quality requirements; designing and completing verification tests.
- Maintains data model reliability and performance by completing performance tuning; monitoring application of standards, audit and reconciliation processes, and data integrity; modifying documentation.
- Improves data models by evaluating results; implementing enhancements.
- Ensures that associated information and data management performs effectively and efficiently, conceptually, logically and physically for the downstream applications.
- Effectively maintains all artifacts associated with down-stream AI/ML and automation applications
- Act in a consulting capacity to the AI/ML and automation development teams. Utilizing their extensive knowledge of the application, understand functional enhancements, consider all potential impacts and provide advice on the most appropriate solutions & potential problems.
- Assist in defining strategy in areas such as Data Integration, Architecture, Data Quality, Metadata Management and Master Data Management.
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent
- 5+ years' experience in system/data architecture and implementation related to data modeling, data integration, data management and data delivery work.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Ability to conduct information and data analysis and use modeling tools
- Strong analytical skills and ability to acquire new knowledge
- Outgoing and easy to cooperate
- Creativity and ability to formulate problems and solve them independently
- Telecommunication, Networking and/or IoT knowledge highly desirable
- Exposure to 3GPP eTOM or O-RAN Information Model/Data Model