I hope that you are well. My name is Divakara Poojary and I'm a Sr. Recruiter with Experis (A Division of Manpower). We are teaming up with a leader to help grow their team, hiring for an 3D Artist and Modeler in Cupertino, CA.
Please look over the details below and, if interested, respond to this message with an updated copy of your resume.
Job Title: 3D Artist and Modeler
Duration: 08+ Months
Location: Cupertino, CA
Visa Status: US Citizen, GC holder
- The Video Engineering team is looking for someone to develop and implement cutting edge 3D content and systems in a fast-paced research and development environment.
- The individual should be a 3D generalist with building character and prop models, shading, rigging, animation, and technical experience developing content for offline and/or real time environments, synthetic data, procedural systems, machine learning, and outsourcing content.
- The individual must be able to collaborate with cross functional teams (engineering, technical artists, production, and outsourcing) to plan and develop various content.
- The ideal candidate understands content, workflow challenges, and pushing visual technical boundaries
- 5+ years of building 3D content in Maya for films, games, or VFX
- Proficiency in multiple content applications like Maya, Substance, Houdini or others
- General knowledge of off-line rendering pipelines (VRay), and real-time engines
- Modeling characters and props, and customization pipelines
- Experience with rigging, skinning, blendshape deformation rigs
- Proficient in animation clean up, ingesting, and applying motion capture animation
- Cloth and hair simulation experience
- Shader development, PBR texture/material workflows, lighting and material calibration
- Experience in automated and manual asset conversion (mesh, materials, animation)
- General knowledge of Python/PyMEL, C/C++
If you are not interested or not available, I would greatly appreciate if you can refer anyone you know for this opportunity.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)