Experis is exclusively partnering with a world leading and innovative company in the Greater De Forest, WI Area on a highly visible direct hire/permanent 2nd Shift Production Supervisor position.
The company is one of the most innovative in the world and uniquely positioned as a global player with a large investment in dedicated research and development. Our client looks hire people who value a positive work culture, want to be part of a winning team, have a desire to learn and grow, and are looking for the opportunity to stretch their current talents and skills to the next level and beyond.
The company offers a very generous compensation package (base salary and yearly bonus), great benefits package, relocation assistance (if needed), and the opportunity for strong and quick advancement with a rapidly growing company.
To manage the day to day operations of the production lab during the assigned shift, ensuring that the shift meets key performance indicators with respect to production, quality, and safety. Provide leadership and direction to shift personnel, ensuring their training and development, as well as harboring a productive and engaged environment.
- Ensures that the assigned shift consistently meets production requirements, as set by the business.
- Directly manages shift personnel, providing guidance in the completion of daily tasks as well as ensuring their training, development, and engagement.
- With guidance from the Production Supervisor, facilitate the development of a high performing, highly engaged team through training and development of team members.
- Clearly communicates production targets and strategies with the team. Measure and communicate status versus results expected.
- Holds team members accountable for performance standards and adherence to standard operating procedures.
- Participates in multi-functional continuous improvement teams in order to improve safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Conduct timely and meaningful performance reviews.
- Perform other key activities as required.
- 2+ years of supervisory/leadership experience successfully supervising, leading, and training employees - experience in a structured environment is preferred (manufacturing, lab, etc.)
- Must have strong communication skills; ability to interact with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Ability to analyze data and make critical decisions determining on shift production operations
- Must excel at working in cross functional teams, communicating clearly, and establishing productive relationships with coworkers
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)