Position: Sr. .NET/C# Developer (with strong Angular experience)
*position is currently remote, but will be required to be onsite in Austin TX in the future*
- Responsible for applications development in an enterprise architecture environment within .net framework using C#. Must be able to apply SDLC concepts and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications.
- Must have a good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts, have experience working on distributed platforms (Windows preferred or UNIX) and have experience in a .net framework enterprise architecture environment.
- Knowledge of Rational Unified Process methodology, Agile or other iterative development methodologies is a plus.
- Must have strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills, and the ability to independently work as a contributing member in a high-paced and focused team.
Additional Job Details:
- Experience with Angular v4.0+ preferred A passion for including automated unit tests in the development process Understanding of Agile/Lean software development principles along with experience participating in agile projects
- Preferred skills/experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline Knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles Knowledge of Web Content Management Systems Experience with Web API and RESTful services Knowledge of Web Accessibility Experience in developing against NoSQL systems like MongoDB
- Experience in application performance tuning and capacity planning Knowledge of financial services or banking.