Job Title Project Engineer - II (Associate)
Location: West point PA
Duration: 12+ Months contract
- Education: BS Degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years of related experience / Documentation Strategic thinking, investigation writing/Creating/writing SOP and materials documents.
- Receiving inventory management, excellent academic skills. Complete GMP Documentation (Logs) Review/Approve GMP Documentation / Equipment Set-up, operate, and disassemble equipment Clean Equipment Participate in Equipment Scheduling Facilities Complete general housekeeping Clean and Sanitize GMP areas Adhere to dress code and area access requirements for GMP FACILTY / Production- General Weigh materials Label materials/samples Submits samples to laboratory
- Degree Type Major/Certification Required Preferred
- College BA/BS
- As a member of the project tenant, the senior project engineer fulfills one or more of the following roles on a major capital project or on several smaller projects; project design engineer (PDE) -accountable for the project's design Project Filed Engineer (PFE) accountable for the project's procurement and construction; project cost and schedule engineer
Senior Recruitment Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Desk # - 414-203-8334, Ext-7140
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)