Work for a world-renowned health care organization! Our client is looking to add to their team - this position is 100% remote.
Duration: 6 - 12 months
Location: Any - 100% remote
100% Remote position for a health care client in Houston, TX:
- Provides input to manager on team member performance for performance management.
- Delivers feedback to team members on technical and application support areas.
- Reviews staffing and provides input to managers on staff coverage.
- Schedules and leads regular team meetings.
- Daily review of support incidents and ensure assignment to team members.
- Develops and administers the system configuration and development plan.
- Delegates tasks and responsibilities to team members according to ability, priority, etc.
- Performs independent programming for segments of complex problems according to the technical specifications and standard system implementation techniques.
- Analyzes system performance and optimizes programs accordingly.
- Provides configuration, tuning, and upgrades to systems as needed.
REQUIRED- 5 years major system design and implementation experience
Microsoft developer toolsets including Biztalk, SQL, C#, .NET framework§ 3+ years experience in developing application and B2B interfaces a must.§ Experience in Agile development methodology and managing code development with Visual Studio TFS.§ Experience with X12 healthcare transaction sets for member, provider and claims data; 834, 835, 837P, 837I.
Experience in EPIC software configuration and implementation a plus.