Looking for Lab Technician at Springfield, MA, 01199
This is Hershita working as Recruitment Specialist with Experis part of Manpower Group. I Please have a look at the job description and if you are interested, please reply back with an updated copy of your Resume. Please send your updated resume to () and I will be happy to have this moving swiftly.
Contact # : 414-666-8462 Extn 7147
Duration: 12+ Months. (Possibility of Extension)
- The technician will work with scientists and engineers, follow SOPs and protocols, perform manual tasks to aid team in completion of common goals.
- Take on a variety of duties in affinity reagent production (e.g., operating pumps, centrifuges, homogenizers, washing and autoclaving, filling vials, labeling vials).
- Contribute to support functions of the lab (e.g., maintain equipment, prepare reagents, restock lab supplies, waste disposal, cleaning and maintaining the lab, procurement, shipping and receiving).
- Report to colleagues and management in timely manner.
- Aid in assembly of custom-built prototype devices.
- Basic data management and data entry.
- Occasionally lift and push up to 40 lbs. without assistance.
- Occasionally wear Personal Protective Equipment (safety glasses, lab coats, gloves etc.)
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School degree; Associate degree in STEM field preferred.
- Must be diligent, responsible, meticulous person with attention to detail.
- Experience in a Lab or Workshop setting.
- Experience with instrumentation and equipment in a life sciences lab, such as centrifuges, pipettes, pumps, etc.
- Comfortable using tools (e.g., drill press, band saw, soldering iron)
- Work as a part of a team.
- Willing to work overtime when needed.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone - 414-666-8462 Ext - 7147
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212