Experis Finance is seeking a Income Tax Compliance Specialist.
This is a great opportunity to work on a talented and adaptable group of tax professionals. The primary responsibility of this project will include the preparation of annual corporate income tax returns and monthly income tax calculations. This person will also help manage a tax payment document, along with the invoice and tax invoice to justify whether all aspects of tax have been compiled.
- Assists the preparation of annual corporate income tax return (i.e. entertainment list, prepaid tax, etc).
- Prepares monthly income tax calculation, payment and lodgement in accuracy and timely basis.
- Manages tax payment document, along with the invoice and tax invoice to justify whether all aspects of tax have been compiled.
- Prepares detailed reconciliation between expenses and objects reported in the tax return
- Bachelors degree and at least 5 years of experience with income tax and/or accounting
- Skills using Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Skills using Access are highly desired.
Duration: 3-6 months in length, possible extended work. W2 position offering benefits (Medical, Dental, and 401k).
Location/Zip: Watkins, CO (Just East of Aurora)
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)