Experis is partnered with a Fortune 100 company to find a Finance Recruiter in the financial services field. Here are he details:
Position: Finance Recruiter
Location: Chicago, IL
- Partnering with the business and HR partners to formulate and execute recruiting strategies that attract, source and recruit the best talent, both internally and externally
- Direct execution responsibility for end-to-end full-cycle recruiting including sourcing; screening; interviewing; and offer formulation, negotiation and closing
- Sourcing qualified candidates through a variety of channels including applicant tracking system, direct sourcing, Internet, referrals, job fairs, networking, social media
- Primary emphasis on recruiting for Analyst, Associate, and VP-level roles, but opportunity to assist with all facets of recruitment needs of the team and to complete special projects, as needed.
- Building strategic relationships with clients across specific businesses, demonstrating advanced knowledge and subject matter expertise within recruitment and be viewed as a trusted advisor
- Attending appropriate business or HR management meetings and providing regular updates
- Must have the ability and skill to manage multiple administrative recruiting processes.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Recruiting
- Prior experience within investment banking industry, focused on revenue generating businesses, is a big plus
- A combination of corporate/"in-house" plus agency-side experience highly preferred
- Must be comfortable cold calling into organizations to source, and sell currently employed potential candidates on opportunities
- Operate with a level of gravitas and sophistication to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders including candidates, hiring managers and HR colleagues
- Ability to effectively negotiating and closing compensation/offer terms
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently in a dynamic environment of change, challenge, sensitive deadlines and competing priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively to develop strong, positive working relationships across the company.
- Must exhibit strong organizational and follow through skills, exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your attached WORD document resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact: Experis
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)