Experis Healthcare Solutions supports the healthcare industry - payer, provider, and vendor - with expertise across the entire IT organization. Our adaptable delivery model allows us to help our clients meet their talent needs with permanent, contract, or contract-to-hire resources, supplementing teams with specific subject matter expertise, or complete outsourced solutions. We have supported key programs at all levels, from program and project management to leads and individual certified analysts and more.
We are currently seeking someone to join our team. Please see the job description below and apply if you meet the requirements.
Job Title: EpicCare Ambulatory & Bones Certified Analyst
Work Location: Houston TX
Start Date: ASAP
Project Details: Provides support for the EpicCare Ambulatory system.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Monitors, maintains and provides primary support for Enterprise Clinical Application systems and integrated systems providing business and functional analysis and communication between clinical staff/departments and IT resources.
- Expert analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products.
- Advanced computing, analytical and organizational skills.
- Epic certification required - Current or within prior release version; or must be obtained within 3 months of hire date.