Electro- Mechanical Technician & Supervisor role
This role will execute engineering duties within the Operations Engineering organization. Ensures engineering readiness to support production and product transfer activities. Works within company Quality Management System.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION:
* Bachelor's degree (BS) in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Experience working in a GMP, FDA, ISO and USDA regulated environment.
* Knowledge of Manufacturing software; Project Management software; Microsoft Excel software and Microsoft Word software.
* Experience with cGMP and ISO 13485 regulations and practices.
* Experience in design/build, automation, PLC programming, equipment troubleshooting.
* Experience with statistical analysis software (Minitab or JMP).
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)