Experis is seeking a Business Analyst Implementation Consultant for a ERP system implementation project, which pertains to their payroll processing.
In this position, the selected individual will serve as a liaison between the IT Department and the Finance Department as a subject matter expert for implementation of their ERP payroll system, which is responsible for processing payroll of approximately 1,000 employees consisting of several unions, hourly and salaried professionals. The individual must have ERP system implementation expertise, preferably with payroll processing.
- Responsible for the complete ERP system; as needed adjustment configuration and regression testing of ERP software
- Consulting with the development team to improve usability and recommend program improvements or corrections to development staff
- Interfacing with users to extract functional needs and determine requirements for testing and production
- Reading functional spec documents
- Executing test cases manually and pre-production changes
- Documenting the test executions and defects along with suggestions regarding changes for upgrades/enhancements
- Resolving functional issues of automation testers and /or admin functionality
- System implementation of Ceridian Dayforce payroll system preferred, but experience with implementation of other ERP systems such as Dayforce, ADP, Workday, SAP or Oracle will be considered too.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2 years' experience with computerized payroll processing
- Tech savvy and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be detail oriented and able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Proficiency in understanding the full concepts of all HCM modules: such as but limited to Payroll, Benefits, Time is preferred
Experis (www.experis.us) delivers professional services in the areas of internal audit and controls, technology risk management, tax, and finance and accounting-related services. The firm's unique, agile structure aligns experienced professionals with proven processes to bring pragmatic and cost-effective project results. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Experis serves financial institutions as well as Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies from offices worldwide. Experis is an independently operated, wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Group, (NYSE: MAN).
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)