On behalf our client, one of the largest tier-1 global automotive suppliers, we are currently searching for a dynamic Manufacturing Engineer to act as a catalyst for improvement and assist plant manufacturing teams in process improvement and lean manufacturing initiatives as well as delivering great products to our customers.
Our client is the recognized leader in their product class with a long history of innovative and award winning launches. They have been recognized for superior innovation, technological advancement and business performance among automotive suppliers.
- This position would work with CNC machining equipment & dedicated dial/transfer machining equipment, cutting tool geometry, advanced problem solving skills and Auto Cad.
- Experience with machining aluminum is preferred.
- This position will actively support the continuing development of the safety culture, have a strong presence on the production floor and demonstrate effective leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop project plans and manage projects to successful completion
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in Engineering 5+ years of experience PC applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Minitab, Database)
- Microsoft Project AutoCAD or other drawing software
- Dimensional Tolerancing, GD&T Lean Manufacturing / Enterprise exposure
- Six Sigma Training (Black Belt or Green Belt certification preferred)
At Experis, we realize your potential cannot be captured in a resume and that you're much more than a job title. We understand you are an exceptional individual with endless possibilities and that it is not just what you can do that is important, but also what you want to do. That is why we make sure to uncover your unique talents, interests and goals to best connect you to career opportunities that inspire you and your success. You will get more out of work than you imagined possible. If you are interested in engineering careers in the Metro Detroit or West Michigan areas, email me and let's discuss your career goals.
- Mark Ondersma, Lead Consultant, EXPERIS.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)