New Year = New Opportunities! And if you're a junior-mid level .NET developer in the Omaha area, I have a fantastic direct hire opportunity for you!
Our client is looking for someone with 2-5+ years of development experience with C#/.NET/MVC to join their close knit team. Successful candidates will be eager to do more than just code...The person in this role will also get hands on experience with requirements gathering, testing, and project management. There will also be the opportunity to learn ETL fundamentals utilizing Informatica.
- Partner with business and/or business analysts to analyze and understand the organizations information technology needs.
- Design, develop, test and deploy technology solutions to satisfy identified needs.
- Create process flowcharts, diagrams, technical workflows and other related design documentation.
- Verify that the solution (in-house, vended, service-based) satisfies both the functional and non-functional requirements, accomplished through planning and executing tests, and through reviewing delivery lifecycle documents.
- Specialized responsibilities:
o Extract-Transform-and-Load (ETL) design, development, and technical support
o Data analysis and query development
o Data architecture and modeling
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years IT experience, with mastery in the following domains:
o Application development using Microsoft tools including: .NET(C#), MVC, SQL Server, Source Control (preferably Team Foundation Server)
o Solid understanding of relational database management systems, SQL, and business intelligence/reporting tools
o Informatica or similar ETL development experience a plus
- Knowledge around data modeling and design visualization tools
- Ability to document and effectively communicate complex technical subject matter
- Experience designing, integrating, and managing complex technical solutions
- Leadership, negotiation and consensus-building skills with business and technical groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High sense of urgency and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)