Marketing Automation Data Analyst
12 Month Contract
In this Marketing Automation Data Analyst position, you will have the opportunity to champion data preparation and cleansing activities. This person will also be responsible to provide insights and analytics, reports and dashboard for campaigns in Eloqua and Salesforce.
The person hired for this position will make data informed recommendations based off insights and analytics that align to campaign goals and objectives.
- Provide advice to marketing team in planning of marketing campaign to ensure data analytics
- Create and maintain dashboard/reports in Eloqua and other analytical tools
- Interpret analytics and provide recommendations
- Address ad-hoc requests based on program needs
- Provide close looped reporting WebTrends, Eloqua, Salesforce, etc.
- Work with local resources to identify, collect, clean, load data and monitor data quality
- Tagging and implementation strategy across the U.S. business.
Are you interested? The ideal Marketing Automation Data Analyst candidate will possess the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Eloqua and Salesforce
- Interpret analytics
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. And to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to Experis.
Through our reach and resources, Experis brings you career options you couldn't find on your own. We're experts at placing each of our candidates into his/her "dream job" - one perfectly matched to skills, ambition and lifestyle.
We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person. Apply today!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)