NOTE: JAPANESE LANGUAGE FLUENCY IS A REQUIREMENT OF THIS ROLE
My name is Adnan "Adam" Salaka and I'm a Talent Consultant to Aerospace Manufacturing organizations. One of my hiring managers (HR Manager for an Aerospace organization located in Seattle) has asked me to help him find an Administrative Assistant. This company is one of the fastest growing organizations within their vertical, and their Office Administration group is the happiest that I've ever worked with. If you read the JD below and feel as though your background, skill sets and profile are a match, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and give me a call at (425) 372-2939
Perform duties to provide clerical and administrative assistance to the corporations internal and external staff, working within the limits of standard or accepted practice.
1. Perform clerical or administrative support as requested by internal staff. Compose, prepare, revise, edit, print, and distribute general correspondence or documents as directed.
2. Organize and maintain files and records (i.e. Documentation received and provided dates).
3. Copy and distribute documents, memos, records, or correspondence to various employees or others as requested.
4. Fax, mail, email, distribute, or receive documentation and package when requested following up to ensure proper transmittal.
5. Input project into appropriate databases maintaining accuracy and checking for completion. Update database as information changes.
6. Update calendars, contact lists and file listings. Schedule meetings, travel or conference rooms as requested.
7. Make travel, limousine, dining, rental car, hotel, or other reservations indicated by scheduled meetings and events. Send scheduling notifications to staff when required.
8. Support business travelers, reserving hotel and rent-a-car, travel expense report as requested.
9. Support IT matters regarding purchasing and/or setting up of PC, cellphone and other devices.
10. Coordinate and assist the events and conferences.
11. Support the preparation of presentation materials.
12. Make and maintain practical business process manual.
Other Duties may include:
1. Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements. Notify supervision of unusual equipment or operating problems and the need for additional material and supplies.
2. Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules keeping work area in a clean and orderly condition.
3. Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
4. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualification:
1) Authorized to work in the U.S.
2) Ability to work full-time hours (9 am to 6 pm) at the SEC facility, Monday through Friday
3) Good communication skill and fluency, both spoken and written, in Japanese and English
4) Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and especially Microsoft Project)
5) Attention to Detail,
7) Ability to interact respectfully with others and proactive manner,
Preferred Skills and Qualification:
1) Prior work experience in an office-setting
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)