The Adjudication Coordinator is responsible for processing all correspondence from USCIS. This position also maintains organization in the file room and sorting and distributing daily received mail.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all correspondence coming from USCIS including receipt notices, approval notices, Request For Evidence (RFE), etc.
- Respond to e-mails and status inquiries in a timely manner
- Utilize internal visa tracking database to provide status updates
- Contact USCIS for status updates on cases considered aged and outside of normal process time
- Prepare government forms as needed (ie. I-824 request for Duplicate Approval)
- Scanning and copying of large quantities of visa petitions
- Mail Receipts and Approvals on a timely basis
- Responsible for maintaining file cabinets and file room
- Responsible for the sorting and distribution of mail
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Ability to multi-task, will work on multiple projects/requests at one time
- Prioritize tasks as needed
- Strong attention to detail
The performance of this individual is measured weekly. This role requires extreme attention to detail and excellent follow up skills. This is a very high work environment and employees in this role must be able to perform quickly and accurately.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)