Experis is seeking an Accounts Receivable Representative to join a top team in Indianapolis, IN. This person would be reaching out to businesses to ensure their accounts are up-to-date and proccessed correctly, following up on any accounting errors and providing a high level of customer service. This person would serve as the primary point of contact for billing questions for a portfolio of clients.
What you'll be doing:
- Following up on billing questions
- Calling and emailing businesses regarding outstanding payments
- Supporting an Accounting Department
- Providing a high level of customer service
What you'll need:
- Experience in an Accounting role
- Great communication
- Willingness to jump in and get the job done
- A positive attitude and ability to multi-task
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Are you an Accounts Receivable representative with great communication? Apply Today!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)