The accounts payable clerk is responsible for the payment of goods and services purchased by the organization. This role also serves as an auditor, ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are followed for the purchasing and payment of goods and services.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Input all vendor invoices into computer system (NetSuite).
2. Set-up new vendors.
3. Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
4. Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
5. Distributes signed checks as required.
6. Answers all vendor inquiries.
7. Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
8. Assists corporate financial officers and branch personnel as necessary.
9. Assists in monthly closings.
10. Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
11. Performs filing and coping.
1. High school diploma or GED
2. 2-3 years of A/P experience
3. Excel skills
4. Problem Solving/Analysis.
5. Customer/Client Focus.
6. Results Driven.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)