Responsible for the prompt and accurate processing, payment and accounting of all vendor invoices consistent with company policy and procedure; research and resolve open issues with suppliers and the Purchasing group.
1. Perform the day-to-day operations of the Accounts Payable function for JCFS and its wholly owned subsidiaries. Prepare, enter, and review all vendor invoices and expense reports to ensure that they are properly coded, approved and in compliance with all government and company policy.
2. Interface with suppliers, purchasing, field project managers and internal finance team to address and resolve any inquiries or issues
3. Perform the AP month-end and year-end closings tasks including preparing accruals for PO commitments and various expenses. Willing to work in a deadline driven environment.
4. Have a good understanding of the sales & use tax process as it relates to AP.
5. Serve as the backup to AP Lead in the review functions, weekly check run, 1099 process, and other month-end and year-end activities.
Associates degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field. A minimum of four years of account payable experience required. Strong organization, analytical and communication skills with strong customer service orientation. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs. Deltek Costpoint experience desired.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)