Experis Finance is currently seeking a mid-level Accountant in Naperville, IL.
- Manage and reconcile balance sheet accounts, including cash, receivables and payables
- Prepare, record and reconcile consolidating accounts including the booking of necessary journal entries to ensure all transactions are recorded properly
- Maintain adequate support for posted general ledger entries
- Monitor and ensure compliance with GAAP, company procedures and international accounting and reporting requirements, including project costing
- Perform expense report and credit card reconciliations and controls
- Assist with monthly financial reporting preparation and applicable variance analysis
- Prepare ad hoc financial reports as required
- Research transactions within various general ledger accounts, as needed
- Review the work of others for accuracy, as needed
- Perform special projects, other duties and responsibilities as requested
- Bachelor's degree in accounting with 3 or more years accounting experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of accounting processes and a strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
This is a contract role, expecting to last 3-6 months.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)