Experis Finance has immediate opportunities for Accounting Consultants to assist with year-end close. We have clients in Downtown Atlanta and Alpharetta who are looking to add consultants starting mid-November.
The Staff Accountants will have a working knowledge of GAAP as well as general ledger and financial reporting skills. The ideal candidates will possess solid analytic and interpersonal skills and have experience in areas of general ledger, fixed assets, accounts payable, account reconciliations and other general accounting functions.
- Records journal entries to the general ledger
- Prepares timely general ledger account reconciliations and related work papers
- May assist in the daily banking requirements
- Special projects/analyses which may require extensive use of Excel and the processing of large amounts of data with the use of pivot tables
- Perform ad hoc reporting for special projects as requested
We are actively speaking with applicants that have a minimum of:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of general ledger accounting experience in mid-to-large-size companies
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office products, Excel, Word and PowerPoint (VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables)
- Experience with SAP
Experis (www.experis.us) delivers professional services in the areas of internal audit and controls, technology risk management, tax, and finance and accounting-related services. The firm's unique, agile structure aligns experienced professionals with proven processes to bring pragmatic and cost-effective project results. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Experis serves financial institutions as well as Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies from offices worldwide. Experis is an independently operated, wholly owned subsidiary of Manpower Group, (NYSE: MAN).
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)