Managed Account Operations Lead
Do you have the desire and education to find employment in a Managed Account Operations Lead, but not the opportunity? Well, here is your opportunity.
Experis is seeking a talented, motivated Operations Lead that brings a passion for releasing quality products for their customers. We are looking for individuals who can learn quickly, grow with the company, and look forward to the challenge of delighting their customers and building their business for our Fortune 150 Financial Client.
- Play an integral role with developing a plan to insource all managed account operational functions from current outsourcing vendor.
- 10+ years of managed account operations experience with an intermediary or broker/dealer firm
- 5+ years in a Senior Operations Management role
- Deep domain experience within the managed account (fee-based advisory) operations space
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the following key operational processes:
- Account Servicing
- Pricing and Corporate Actions
- Trade Order Generation and Support
- Client Performance Tracking
- Client Fee Billing
- Compliance and Controls
Work Requirements: Must be eligible to work in the US
Compensation: DOE medical and dental benefits available
Through our reach and resources, Experis brings you career options you couldn't find on your own. We're experts at placing each of our candidates into his/her "dream job" - one perfectly matched to skills, ambition and lifestyle.
We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person. Apply today!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)