A leader in the financial services sector, with assets in the trillions and a history dating back over 200 years.
Experis is partnering with this Industry leader to help grow their team, hiring for an Account Maintenance Specialist - Customer Service to work in the fast growing finance market of Newark, DE!
The Account Maintenance Specialist will:
Be the initial point of contact for clients wishing to make legal changes to existing accounts with Private Bank. Account Maintenance Specialists combine their knowledge and skills with the available technology tools to complete and execute all required documentation for clients to sign to make a legal change to existing account. They also respond to issues/inquiries related to documentation and work with various business areas to resolve complex documentation situations.
* Pre-fill account documentation through request from bankers product specialists and/or client service associates
* Respond to inquiries related to documentation issues
* Track and communicate documentation status
* Review, validate and authorize documentation
* Complete maintenance via applicable system (TECS, SDI Updates, etc.)
* Complete verification process for Investment Management mandates
* Adherence to Firm, Private Bank and documentation procedures
* Special projects as required
* Ability to develop strong relationships; gain the confidence of clients and integrated team as well as team members.
* Provide quality service on a day-to-day basis to clients, Product Specialists, and other internal colleagues throughout ultra-high net worth/high net worth
* Strong understanding product range and operational processes.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills to assist clients and Product Specialists, resolve issues, and improve overall servicing.
* Strong knowledge of quality control techniques and the ability to analyze account documentation issues.
* Strong organizational and planning skills
* Ability to identify opportunities for service improvements and new business, and follow through to completion, involving Integrated team where necessary.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment and to utilize the tools which are currently available to service clients efficiently.
* Ability to take the lead in unstructured situations and ensure an optimal client experience.
* At least 2 years experience in the Financial Services and/or Banking industry preferred
* Strong client/customer service aptitude required, in addition to documentation knowledge (forms and supporting entity documents).
* College degree or equivalent experience.
If you feel you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please include both an email address and a phone number with your attached WORD resume. I will contact you as soon as possible!
For further information, contact:
Who We Are - Experis
As the leader in project solutions and professional talent resourcing for contract and permanent positions, Experis matches professionals to rewarding Finance, IT, and Engineering opportunities with industry leading organizations helping accelerate careers, while delivering excellent results for our client companies. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Learn more at www.experis.com
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)