Experis is looking for A/R Contract Closeout Specialist to join one of their fortune 500 client's team! If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding new career move, we may have the perfect job for you!
This role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities:
- Resource will perform data reconciliations to confirm funded amount, amount billed was paid and any additional billings that are needed
- Resource will be focused on the financial aspect of the contract closeout process, and will be working with the client finance management team, contract management team and the PMO team in order to facilitate the process
- Resource will need to learn how to use our legacy financial system, SAP.
- Resource will be responsible for pulling data from financial system, hard copy files, and SharePoint.
- Resource will be responsible for understanding and using Schedule I, K and H for T&M and Cost Type contract to facilitate the process
- Resource will be responsible for truing up burdened rates, compiling the financial closeout packet to include final invoice
- 5 years of experience in the following required
- Proficient in Excel
- Superior Analytical skills
- Sufficient knowledge of all government contract types and burdened rates
- Experience in reporting, accounting and forecasting
- SAP and Costpoint experience a plus
- Education Level: B.S. or B.A. in Accounting and/or Finance, MBA a plus
Sound like a fit? Please send your updated resume to Madeline Jozwiak at email@example.com or call 855-407-7986 EXT 1400 for more information
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)