Experis Finance is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for a 12 month consulting opportunity with a Fortune 500 company.
- Route invoice workflow in SAP to appropriate internal customers for approval.
- Perform AP data entry when not scanned & captured automatically by AP software.
- Primary liaison for AP Vendors: acts as AP process expert for resolving AP questions/issues; analyzes AP workflow to ensure that accounts payable tasks run smoothly and efficiently.
- Propose solutions to reduce AP cycle time and increase efficiency; including identifying vendor discount opportunities. Work with the client's Vendors & Employees to analyze and resolve open accounts payable items.
- Assist with Accounts Payable communication updates to external and internal customers.
- Bachelor's degree in finance / accounting with at least 2 years of relevant AP experience.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)