In need of a Teradata Production Support/ Lead. This project will be managing a function but not people. Might be required to stay late and work occassional weekends. ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of experience. Unable to work with Third Parties at this time or provide sponsorship.
Contract: 6 Months
Location: Plano, TX
- Production Services is responsible for running the day to day operations of the Teradata ETL technology platform.
- The Production Services Lead main objective is to provide technical support and monitor Mainframe/Teradata applications, handle and identify possible production failure scenarios (Incident Management), respond to end users of ETL platform on data issues, report and monitor daily SLA that identify vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement.
- Takes ownership of escalations and perform trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/Science/Math
- 3+ years of experience in Teradata Utilities, TPT, ARCMAIN, Viewpoint and other tools available for the Teradata System. This includes MultiLoad, FastLoad, FastExport, TPT, BTEQ, TPump, SQL Assistant.
- 3+ years experience in ETL application development or data warehouse production support
- 2+ years of experience in Unix, Autosys and Mainframe technologies (JCL, CA7, Endevor)
- Experience with SQL coding, performance tuning, understanding of ETL best practices and benchmarking on new technologies or features
If interested, please send a Word document copy of your resume to email@example.com
I look forward to speaking with you,
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)